Strawberry Tea - Thursday 21 June
Parent Contact Forms
Crossing Patrol - Friday 27 April
Bridge of Earn Sports Hub - Festival of Sports - Tuesday 24th April 2018
2018 PKC Cross Country Championships (280318)
Current diary dates
- 5 Oct 18 - Pupils & Staff Break for October Holidays 3.15pm
- 8 Oct 18 to 19 Oct 18 - OCTOBER HOLIDAYS
- 22 Oct 18 - Pupils Return after October Break
- 15 Nov 18 to 16 Nov 18 - INSERVICE DAYS 2 & 3 (Pupils Do Not Attend)
- 21 Dec 18 - Pupils & Staff Break for Christmas Holidays 12.00pm
- 24 Dec 18 to 4 Jan 19 - CHRISMAS HOLIDAYS
- 7 Jan 19 - Pupils & Staff return to school
- 13 Feb 19 - INSERVICE DAY 4 (Pupils Do Not Attend)
- 14 Feb 19 to 15 Feb 19 - OCCASIONAL HOLIDAY 1 & 2 (Staff & Pupils)
- 29 Mar 19 - Pupils Break for Easter 3.15pm
- 1 Apr 19 to 12 Apr 19 - EASTER HOLIDAYS
- 15 Apr 19 - Pupils & Staff Return to School
- 19 Apr 19 - GOOD FRIDAY (Pupils & Staff off)
- 22 Apr 19 - EASTER MONDAY (Pupils & Staff Off)
- 23 Apr 19 - INSERVICE DAY 5 (Pupils do not Attend)
- 6 May 19 - MAY DAY HOLIDAY (Pupils & Staff Off)
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.