Primary Registration for August 2019
Whole School Panto
Strawberry Tea - Thursday 21 June
Parent Contact Forms
Current diary dates
- 22 Apr 19 - EASTER MONDAY (Pupils & Staff Off)
- 23 Apr 19 - INSERVICE DAY 5 (Pupils do not Attend)
- 26 Apr 19 - P5 Swimming Week 1 / 9
- 1 May 19 - P5 & P6 Cricket
- 1 May 19 - P7M Bikeability Cycle Run Practice Afternoon
- 2 May 19 - P7M Bikeability Cycle Run All Day
- 3 May 19 - P5 Swimming Week 2 / 9
- 6 May 19 - MAY DAY HOLIDAY (Pupils & Staff Off)
- 8 May 19 - P7D Bikeability Cycle Run Practice Afternoon
- 10 May 19 - P5 Swimming Week 3/9
- 10 May 19 - P7D Bikeability Cycle Run All Day
- 17 May 19 - P5 Swimming Week 4/9
- 17 May 19 - Whole School Sponsored Run for School Funds
- 24 May 19 - P5 Swimming Week 5/9
- 24 May 19 - P4 - P7 Interhouse Sports Afternoon
- 27 May 19 - Primary Sports Day - Afternoon - Victory Park
- 31 May 19 - P5 Swimming Week 6/9
- 7 Jun 19 - P5 Swimming Week 7/9
- 14 Jun 19 - P5 Swimming Week 8 / 9
- 21 Jun 19 - P5 Swimming Week 9/9
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.